Make the most of your appointment with a Storybook consultant. Prepare and bring along your basic wish list and other helpful information.
- Who will be living in the house?
- Preferred budget.
- Description of rooms / car accommodation. E.g. 4 bedrooms, study, open plan living, billiard room / bar ,2 bathrooms, butler’s pantry, double garage / workshop.
- Special inclusions. E.g. open fireplace, stone bench tops, butler’s pantry.
- Photos / description of house styles you like.
- If you have land, information relating to it that you have. E.g. copy title, section 32, subdivision plan, etc.
Your Storybook consultant will carefully listen to what you are wanting to do and by way of showing examples, illustrate what you are likely to achieve for your preferred budget. The best service we can give a client is our honest opinion here. In most instances of course our clients discover that the Storybook system delivers surprising affordability exceeding their expectations. When you decide to engages us, prior to the production of the design you are required to prepare a more detailed wish list which will be fully discussed in person with Storybook designers during the pre-design meeting at the Storybook Head Office in Melbourne (we assist in the cost of flying our interstate clients in).