“A designer is an emerging synthesis of artist, inventor, mechanic, objective economist and evolutionary strategist.” – R. Buckminster Fuller
Here at Storybook, we put a strong emphasis on design. Design is the key to solving site problems, minimise construction costs, make efficient use of the land, achieve positive solar gains, lifestyle requirements, landscape integration, design creativity and ultimately beauty. We work closely with our clients to ensure their individual design suits their needs and is a true reflection of them as individuals.
Every Design is Customisable & Tailored to the Client’s Individual Needs.
We can cater for:
- Budget & Owner Specific Wishlist
- Required Architectural Style & Material Selection
- Owner Participation (eg: Painting, Tiling etc..)
- Bushfire Requirements (Bal, WMO, BMO, CFA & RFS)
- Sloping Sites (We have many Split Level Homes)
- Accommodation (inc. Bed & Breakfast Buildings)
- Energy Efficient Design (First Rate 6 Star, Basix etc..)
“Once I found Storybook I couldn’t get my head around building anything else, I felt if we went with a display home I would always think “what if” we had built a Storybook.” – customers own building blog.